This week we spent most of our time working on a cover for the motor and back wheel. First we bent two pieces of metal into an arc then we got two hinges and welded them to the frame we built last week.
This week got the back brace built around the back tire. Now we just have to replace a hinge and then cover with plastice and the car is ready to go.
This week we continued on with covering the car. We got the the swinging hatch over motor covered and are in the process of trimming the plastic down to make it fit and look nicer. We also added a piece of flat metal to the pipe that holds on the mirrors to allow for a better place to attach our canopy when we get to that stage.